The Calm Before The Storm | A turning point in crypto markets

Share it with your friends Like

What are your thoughts on current markets? Are you optimistic or bearish? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS. CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO. EMAIL SPOOFING IS RAMPANT, SO VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH VIDEO*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb…

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Want to trade OTC? Caleb & Brown is my personal favorite to get started.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

• Rating:
  • Views:22,851 views
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: VIVA

Comments

Nick says:

Is this calm before the storm just like your 9th inning where your TA said within 3 weeks it was going on a bull run back 4 or 5 months ago?

Mark Russell says:

A couple of months ago I saw some TA that made me feel like the ultimate low could be $4,950. We didn't break below $5,700 and it looked like we were going back up. I feel it would be healthy for the market to post a really dramatic low like 5k so that we can finally shake out the remaining weak hands and #BITCOIN will have a really strong base to steadily grow from again. It would also be a brilliant opportunity to buy some more. If it then did break further down to 4k (80% retracement like u said) then I'd be selling everything I owed to buy buy buy buy buy 😁😁😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ I believe so strongly in the industry that I quite honestly do want it to go back down to insane lows so that I can increase my Bitcoin holdings. I have absolutely no fear or doubt that bitcoin will surpass previous highs. Its only a matter of when, not if πŸ‘

Crypto Ride says:

From what I can tell, the ethereum sentiment is still somewhat negative on social media and many of their technological advancements (like sharding) will take years to fully develop and implement. I don’t see to many people excited at the $200 price point. Personally, I’m watching this project closely right now and hoping to go long around $150. What do you guys think of ethereum?

A Google User says:

my best guess is that we go sideways for a few weeks. I think Q4 is historically the best quarter for crypto and there are about 58 new crypto funds coming online on October 1st(q4) so if we see money start to flow in october then we should be fine.

pepitoaus says:

Lol! You have been saying all along and with certainty that this feels like we are in the 9 inning. Not save to say that when there is still potential for movement to the downside! Your tone is changing now though…This could be more like a 6 inning! BTC can still test the 200MA on the weekly over the next few months which will be around the 3k-4K mark, so Bulls be aware!

A Google User says:

just buy a little bit every week when you get your paycheck and just average into it…..

Thomas Scott says:

We have a few corners yet

Purpflowerpusher Denver says:

Big dip coming if we keep following 2014 data. It's almost been exact. I think 3,500-5k btc within next month

J Rock says:

ETH is done…. Exodus to EOS is happening, total transactions in Dapps for EOS has passed ETH numbers.
* http://www.allthingseos.com

Thrive Asset Management says:

ETH is trash

Andrew Eddie says:

I think we're gonna break below 5800 when SEC delays etf at the end of the month

Flo KnΓΆdl says:

Nick is basically the young Francis Hunt.

FuturΓ‘ Music says:

Get that DOGE coin on binance already πŸ™‚ listed on yahoo finance now

Derek Mcrae says:

Shit storm is now good call , but it went down

Jack Martin says:

NM keep up with your thoughts…. adds value to the space…..

Hector Martinez says:

How did you guys get good at trading in general? Finding the right signals and reading the TA, some say take a course or find someone to mentor you
I like doing my own research so I want to know how to jump in the right moments

Jorgidan 92 says:

Most of them will crash and burn. Some will be valuable in a lot of years. But I'm definitely not putting my money on cryptos right now.

Jeremy MacKenzie says:

My god I hope you're right. Im feeling like Rhonda Rousey here, just getting dummied left and right lol

D 1080 says:

When Lambo? 😎

IPconfigEARTH says:

What technical indicators… BS… What were the technical reasons for the last years bull market… ?

Elite Truck Repairs says:

Hey Nick, can you have a look at the volume trading on Binance compared to Bitfinex? You always talk about volume being so low, but I wonder how much of that is due to more people moving over to Binance to trade. Because the last few weeks of volume on Binance is the biggest of all time. Cheers.

Robert Ryon says: