Crypto Trader News, a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency news site, is proud to announce the launch of its exclusive Crypto Trader Pro program. This one-of-a-kind insider group has been designed for serious traders and investors so that they can come together and exchange ideas while learning about the hottest insights and trends in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Crypto Trader Pro group is recommended for anyone who wants to:
- Make smarter, more informed trades.
- Gain exclusive access to market insights, explore in-depth predictions of new and established blockchain projects, and cover extensive analyses of the crypto market.
- Learn the strategies that make whales rich and use those tactics to your advantage.
Crypto Trader Pro offers participants a stream of industry-related content to keep them informed of changes in the industry. Members gain direct access to the talented Crypto Trader News team, get daily emailed newsletters highlighting trends in the market, and even receive a monthly physical newsletter directly to their mailbox. The monthly newsletters cover more in-depth market information, such as:
- “Blue paper” project evaluations.
- Actionable tips and tools for investing, trading, and running ICOs.
- No-holds-barred market insights.
Other exclusive information too sensitive for the internet will also be covered in the physical newsletter.
But that’s not all. Crypto Trader News is also offering access to its exclusive VIP Telegram group, where professional traders come together to discuss strategies and chat about the latest news in the industry.
Members also gain access to a personal trader dashboard, equipped with important historical data, heatmaps of top coins, and real-time market insights for making informed trading decisions.
Visit the Crypto Trader Pro page today to sign up for this exclusive offer.
About Crypto Trader News
Crypto Trader News is a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency news site dedicated to providing readers with the most insightful outlook of the fast moving cryptocurrency market.